The radarr native integration allows you to add your radarr instances that are available publicly on the internet to your listrr account. The added radarr instances can be used to add your lists automatically via the
Custom Lists feature available in radarr.
This feature makes it easier for users with many lists to automatically add them to their instances without manually adding each list one by one.
How to add a list
- Go to your lists and click the button with the radarr icon next to the list you want to add to your Radarr instance. The URL will be copied to your clipboard.
- Open your Radarr instance web interface and go to
Listsand click the +.
- Scroll down to the bottom for
Advanced Listand select
- Give your list a name you like, and paste the URL you copied earlier in the
List URLtextbox. Hit
- You successfully added your listrr.pro list to your Radarr instance!