Update v.2022.10.16.2337 is out now
You can now see what is going on with your list!
- Users can now see the content of their list
- Users can remove items permanently from a list by clicking the x
- Users can remove a created exclusion by editing their list
- Fixed a bug where the generated query was generated with a false statement. Mainly this was caused by using filter groups. The problem is solved, and all lists have been updated accordingly.
- Fixed a bug where huge lists can fail to get created because of the underlying caching logic. This has been resolved in a way that also brought a performance boost for list creation.
- A few small not noteworthy bugs were fixed
Add to favoritefunction when viewing a list is not implemented. It still has to be determined how that feature should get implemented.
None, so far atleast...